|Examination (including x-rays) / Assessment||£25|
|Child Examination (up to 16 years)||£15|
|Small X-ray (intra-oral)||£5|
|Panoramic X-ray OPT||£25|
|Scale and Polish / Periodontal Treatment||£35/£45|
|Scale and Polish + Airflow||£65|
|Temporary filling / Dressing tooth||£65|
|Composite filling (Tooth coloured)||from £75|
|Composite veneers||from £125|
|Porcelain crown / e-max crown||from £385/£450|
|Porcelain veneers||from £425|
|Crown re-cement (crown done at different practice)||£50|
|Porcelain bridge ( per unit )||from £385|
|Bridge re-cement||from £50|
|Bridge re-cement ( bridge done at different practice)||£75|
|Bridge removal (bridge done in a different practice)||£50|
|Bridge cutting during extraction||£25|
|Tooth extraction||from £75|
|Extraction with tooth separation||from £120|
|Surgical extraction||from £150|
|Fissure filling ( per tooth)||£25|
|Temporary filling in milk tooth||£35|
|Milk tooth filling||£50|
|Teeth whitening ( home kit)||£180|
|Teeth whitening (surgery + home kit)||£350|
|Dead tooth whitening + filling||£150|
|Root canal treatment ( Anterior tooth )-price with basic filling||from £195|
|Root canal treatment ( Premolar tooth)- price with basic filling||from £295|
|Root canal treatment ( Molar tooth ) - price with basic filling||from £395|
|Composite filling after root canal treatment||from £65|
|Re-Root canal treatment +||£50|
|Acrylic denture||from £450|
|Valplast denture||from £550|
|Orthodontics ( Fastbraces, C-fast, Damon ) – appointments included||from £1500|
|Single Implant||from £1800|
Finance for Patients
At Town Moor Dental Care we offer a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan provided by Braemar finance.
How this can benefit you
- You can have the treatment right away and not put off which in some cases can result into into further problems
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- The application is completed online in privacy and a decision given within seconds
- Dental Treatment Finance from £500 to £15,000.
- Terms from 6 months to 24 months.
- 0% Finance available from treatment over £500.00 and over 6 or 10 months
- Low interest loans available at 9.9% over longer periods.
- Apply online in complete privacy at home.
- Instant Decision.
- No complicated forms to complete – all done online.
- Whole application takes just a few minutes
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with the dentist and agreed on the cost, we will take a few details from you, including your email address and an application link will then be sent to you to be completed. Once submitted, you will receive a decision in 10-15 minutes.